Tuesday, August 16, 2011

Wee School Picnic

Wee Picnic 11 010

Today was a super busy day! This was our last day of staff development and our last day to prepare for our students.  We had very little time in our classrooms so I am a little stressed, but I know it will all pull together.

After school I went to pick up the kids and headed to the ENT for the babies check-up.  Dr. Smith thought Sawyer could wait for now for a new set of tubes.  He wants to see us again in 3 weeks.

After the appointment we all ate in Wynne and then Nonna took the babies home and E and I took Sam to his Wee School picnic.  We were able to meet his new teacher, Mrs. Tracey, she seemed super sweet and I know we are going to have a great year.  Sam loves Wee School and asks me every morning if we get to go to Wee School today.

Wee Picnic 11 005

Sam was trying out all the toys and play outfits.Wee Picnic 11 008

Wee Picnic 11 014

I usually try to take his teachers a little “happy” at the beginning of the year.  I had in mind what I wanted to do and ran to Wal-Mart to try to pull it together and realized they had a $1 isle…you know like the stuff at the front of Target.  I saw this cute owl stuff and thought it was just to easy to pass up.

Wee Picnic 11 001

Wee Picnic 11 004

I stuffed it with a few other goodies and made a little tag.  Not bad for last minute:)

Wee Picnic 11 002

1 comment:

amber leann said...

Love the Target $1 aisle!! I so hit it up for my kids teachers too!