Sam has been wanting to go to the Fire station for the longest time. He talks about it every time we pass it. Captain Britton is married to one of my friends that I teach with. She arranged for Sam to get the special treatment:) Thanks so much guys! He already wants to go back.
Tuesday, June 29, 2010
Well things are back to normal…thank goodness. All babies are well, Mrs. Sandra is back, and my sanity has returned..ha!
Last weekend E and I went to Memphis to celebrate Katy’s birthday with a bunch of our friends. We stayed at the Peabody and I got to sleep in a little. It was my first night away from both babies. I had been away from Bax when Sawyer was in the hospital. Nonna came and stayed with the kids…thanks Nonna!
Monday, June 21, 2010
Blake and Z-Money It wouldn’t be a Vaught Family Fest without Uncle Jackie and his watermelon. When we were in Sheridan my mom tried to put Sam down for a nap and he didn’t want to go. She told him, “five more minutes”. Now anytime I try to get him to go to bed or leave somewhere he says, “two more minutes”. Not quite sure why he changed it to two, but he said it a million times when I tried to get him to leave the pool.
We have been in Sheridan for a while getting over all of this sickness. Before our hospital stay we had a great weekend. Sam, Audra, and I went out to the Country Club for the Jack Williams Golf Tournament. My dad has played in this tournament for as long as I can remember. We went out and played around on the putting green waiting for him to come in.
Wednesday, June 16, 2010
This is my calm sweet boy and he had been SO UPSET, broke my heart. He felt so bad! These are pics I took with my phone, once he was feeling so much better (day 3). I was a nervous wreck up to this point.
Wednesday, June 9, 2010
This post is a little late. The babies turned 4 months old May 29th. They are growing so fast and are so much fun. They are smiling and cooing and taking everything in. They love to look at each other and to watch Sam. Baxley:
- Weighs 12lbs. 15 oz. and is in the 28 percentile
- She is in the 51 percentile in height
- She wears size 6 months clothes and size 2 diapers
- She eats 5oz. every 3 hours and sleeps through the night
- She still loves to be held
- She rolls all over the place
- She never takes her eyes off of you
- She has the longest eyelashes
- She loves to stand and constantly moves
- Weighs 16lbs. 15 oz. and is in the 79 percentile. He is 4 pounds bigger than sissy
- He is in the 71 percentile in height
- He wears size 9 month clothes and size 3 diapers
- He eats 6-7oz. every 3 hours and sleeps through the night
- He smiles and laughs all the time
- He only really cries when he is hungry
- He talks all the time
- He is fat and happy and is getting hard for me to carry:)
Mrs. Sandra had surgery yesterday so I have just been hanging out at the house with all 3 kids. We took the babies for their check-up yesterday and Dr. S thought they should be better by now so she gave them a different antibiotic. I am so ready to get these kids well!