Wednesday, May 26, 2010
Sunday, May 23, 2010
Sunday, May 16, 2010
Wednesday, May 12, 2010
Sunday we drove back to HR to meet up with E’s family. We had a great afternoon. Rusty took the following pictures.
Sam’s babysitter, Ms. Melinda, had the neatest Mother’s Day gifts for me Friday. One thing was a list of questions she had asked Sam and his answers. I don’t have them with me right now, but I remember a few.
- Hold old is your mom? 2
- What color is your mom’s hair? Black
- Where does your mom work? Nonna’s house
- MY FAVORITE: Where is your mom’s favorite place to go? John Deere Place
He is such a funny little thing…we took Saw to the doctor Monday (he had caught Baxley’s cold) and as soon as the doctor came in Sam started to tell him, “doctor said no more monkey’s jumping on the bed.” He is so big! He is saying his ABC’s of course they are a little jumbled and says the God is Great blessing. E loves Train’s soul sister song (don’t know the name of it) and Sam heard about 3 seconds of it on the radio this morning and said, “daddy’s song.” I guess he has E’s ear for music.
It was a great weekend and a great Mother’s Day; I am so blessed to have 3 beautiful babies!!!
Twins holding Twins
This is Emmaline and Elizabeth, E's sister's twins. They are 5!
I did have a diaper cover on Bax, but guess it didn't make it back on after a diaper change and yes I see Sawyers is about to bust...lol.
Sawyer weighed 14.13 at the doc Monday...I knew he was close to 15!
Thursday, May 6, 2010
- Had a cold this week so I took her to the doctor. She weighed 11lbs. 11oz. so I know tubby must be around 15!
- I never know if she will sleep through the night or wake up at 4:00. But most nights she makes it until 6:00 or 7:00.
- She eats 4 oz. every 3 hours during the day and wears size 1 diapers.
- She loves to be held and is definitely the high maintenance one.
- She will just look and look at you and is super alert.
- She is so beautiful!!
- Is my snuggle bug, he is so laid back and easy. When he was first born E and I just knew he would be the one that made us crazy. Boy did he fool us! He is the easiest of the three by far!
- He sleeps through the night every night!
- He eats 6oz. every 3 hours during the day and always drinks it dry.
- He is still rolling over and can hold his head up really good.
- He still takes a pacy, but he doesn't have to have it.
- He is considerably heavier than his sissy and is my only blue eyed child.
Both babies are still sleeping in Baxley's bed although we may have to separate them before too long because they are getting so big. We still swaddle them at night, but they are outgrowing that too. I am a firm believer in swaddling. All three of our kids are great sleepers and I credit the swaddling. They are both still taking the simply thick in their bottles and Sawyer is still on reflux medicine. They both are smiling all the time and cooing when you talk to them. These three kids are my world!