Sunday, May 16, 2010

Weekend in our Jammies


We had a wonderful weekend at home! E was here and we had a lot of family time. Friday night E's parents, E, and I took all these kids to dinner. It was the first time we have taken the babies out. We just went to the HR cafe and we called our food order in before we went so we didn't have to wait. They were all so good, I was so proud of them. Saturday Audra came to stay with us and Blake, Bill, and Linz came over. Sunday we had some more visitors. I stayed in my jammies all weekend, it was great!



Audra came and spent the weekend with us. It was so good having her here!




Such a happy girl


Blake came by and saw us Saturday.

Sunday we all spent the day in our jammies. Claudia and Tacker came over for a visit.




Precious boy!

Brandon, Lou Lou, and Kohen also came to see us.


1 comment:

Unknown said...

T Shirt, Jeans & Louis Vuitton Monogram Denim Sunshine

The itching desire deep in my heart keeps telling me to pack my bag and go out for a sunbath. But I don’t want to do this like a hiker or a camper. I just want to go to a wild meadow not far from the city and enjoy the nature beauty and bright sunshine. Just to have me sterilized by the ultraviolet is enough. I used to live such an unhealthy cave-man life. So I got me dressed in a white T-shirt, a loose blue jean to knee, and a pair of Nike sneakers and began to think which bag I should carry with me. Blink! This Louis Vuitton Monogram Denim Sunshine Bag bumped into my eyes. That’s it! A perfect sunshine bag for a sunbath!
Continue reading

Louis Vuitton Epi Petite Noe