Thursday, May 6, 2010

3 Months

My babies are 3 months!

The babies turned 3 months on April 29th. They are both doing so good and getting so big. I love them so much! Sam is still doing so good with them and is the best big brother.
Baxley:
  • Had a cold this week so I took her to the doctor. She weighed 11lbs. 11oz. so I know tubby must be around 15!
  • I never know if she will sleep through the night or wake up at 4:00. But most nights she makes it until 6:00 or 7:00.
  • She eats 4 oz. every 3 hours during the day and wears size 1 diapers.
  • She loves to be held and is definitely the high maintenance one.
  • She will just look and look at you and is super alert.
  • She is so beautiful!!

Sawyer:

  • Is my snuggle bug, he is so laid back and easy. When he was first born E and I just knew he would be the one that made us crazy. Boy did he fool us! He is the easiest of the three by far!
  • He sleeps through the night every night!
  • He eats 6oz. every 3 hours during the day and always drinks it dry.
  • He is still rolling over and can hold his head up really good.
  • He still takes a pacy, but he doesn't have to have it.
  • He is considerably heavier than his sissy and is my only blue eyed child.

Both babies are still sleeping in Baxley's bed although we may have to separate them before too long because they are getting so big. We still swaddle them at night, but they are outgrowing that too. I am a firm believer in swaddling. All three of our kids are great sleepers and I credit the swaddling. They are both still taking the simply thick in their bottles and Sawyer is still on reflux medicine. They both are smiling all the time and cooing when you talk to them. These three kids are my world!

3 comments:

amber leann said...

Oh my, they are beautiful, though you already know that! Klaire is 10.3 when we took her at 1 mth, and is taking 3 oz. every 2-3 hrs. Well, I am guessing anyway. When I pump one bottle a day that is what she takes. It is hard to believe that not that long ago we were both preggers & now have these awesome kiddos that we are blessed with!

Newlyweds said...

OH! I love the new blog... and this entry really just brought happy tears to my eyes! They are all three so sweet and beautiful and I just love them all! Hope you have a GREAT Mother's Day! You have so much to be thankful for:)

Unknown said...

This Louis Vuitton Shoe Care Suit had only been supplied to the pair of shoes whose surface is iconic of Louis Vuitton Monogram Canvas.
Make Louis Vuitton Milla Clutch Your Magic
I changed my stubborn idea when I was caught by Louis Vuitton Milla clutch MM and then how Make Louis Vuitton Milla Clutch Your Magic?

Lovely Louis Vuitton Bird Clutch
Lovely Louis Vuitton Bird Clutch is a special line all ladies like to own and there was a time when Louis Vuitton adopted the toy inspiration.