Sunday, May 23, 2010

Rest


This is how Sam spent most of the weekend, no shirt and cowboy hat (but not crying ha).

He didn't want his picture taken. All 3 of the kids have been sick and seen the doctor in the past month. Sam has been 3 times! I have spent a small fortune in co-pays and meds. They have all just had colds and Sam has had another ear infection. Everyone is about well finally:) We rested all weekend. During the week things are so hectic that I really don't have time to just enjoy them. This weekend was wonderful we just played all weekend. I can't wait for summer break.


This has been an exhausting week. We moved Sawyer out of Baxley's bed and into his own bed. We also stopped swaddling them. They both woke up during the night all week and never at the same time (I think they missed each other). I was exhausted by Friday. Thank goodness Friday night Sawyer started sleeping through the night again. So now I just have to get up once with Bax.

Bax has been rolling over for a couple of weeks now and can also roll from her back to her stomach. I tried to start feeding them cereal. Baxley is not ready for it, but Sawyer will eat it every now and then. He is just so big I felt like he might be ready for something other than just his bottle. They are such good babies, I am so lucky!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Ichailren is so lovely !
Louis Vuitton Men's Long Wallet
I seldom see a Louis Vuitton wallet with the black leather trimming and this Louis Vuitton Men's Long Wallet just stands out.

Louis Vuitton Tapestries
The fashion label now has a name for Louis Vuitton Tapestries with one called Flowerball and the other called Pink Time.

Louis Vuitton Graffiti on French Vague