Wednesday, May 12, 2010

Mother's Day

I will probably be talking a lot about Audra’s upcoming nuptials. Audra is one of those people who so deserves good things and I am so happy for her. This past Saturday we went to Lowe’s and ordered her wedding dress and the bridesmaid’s dresses. Every dress looked absolutely beautiful on her. We were all cussing her by the end of the day…just kidding…kind of :) I feel so honored to be apart of her special day. We had such a great girl’s day out, which I really needed. My parents had my kids. My brother and his one year old son were there also…4 kids under 2 years old…WOW!

Sunday we drove back to HR to meet up with E’s family. We had a great afternoon. Rusty took the following pictures.

Sam’s babysitter, Ms. Melinda, had the neatest Mother’s Day gifts for me Friday. One thing was a list of questions she had asked Sam and his answers. I don’t have them with me right now, but I remember a few.
- Hold old is your mom? 2
- What color is your mom’s hair? Black
- Where does your mom work? Nonna’s house
- MY FAVORITE: Where is your mom’s favorite place to go? John Deere Place
He is such a funny little thing…we took Saw to the doctor Monday (he had caught Baxley’s cold) and as soon as the doctor came in Sam started to tell him, “doctor said no more monkey’s jumping on the bed.” He is so big! He is saying his ABC’s of course they are a little jumbled and says the God is Great blessing. E loves Train’s soul sister song (don’t know the name of it) and Sam heard about 3 seconds of it on the radio this morning and said, “daddy’s song.” I guess he has E’s ear for music.

It was a great weekend and a great Mother’s Day; I am so blessed to have 3 beautiful babies!!!
Twins holding Twins
This is Emmaline and Elizabeth, E's sister's twins. They are 5!
I did have a diaper cover on Bax, but guess it didn't make it back on after a diaper change and yes I see Sawyers is about to bust...lol.

Sawyer weighed 14.13 at the doc Monday...I knew he was close to 15!

Aunt Sally and Baxley

Uncle Jackie always brings watermelon for the kids...I decided it was a good idea to strip Sam down.

Kendall and Sawyer

Jac Jac and Sawyer

Brock and Sawyer

Blake and Kendall