Friday, August 26, 2011

News



Is it weird that I get my news from Channel 1 News at school???? Ha! By the way- Anderson Cooper was on Channel 1 when I was in school. I have always been a news junkie, not really political news, but I just liked knowing what was going on. I even wanted to be a newscaster. I always thought Little Rock had great news that related to me and my surroundings. WELL in the Ridge we have satellite and can only get Memphis news and it is awful!!! So at 10:00 instead of real news, I watch Chelsea Lately because it is hilarious!!!

The reason for this rambling is that today on Channel 1 News they introduced a new app for the I-Phone that would translate other languages for you. You can say- I need to find a restaurant- and the phone will say it back out loud to you and anyone near you in another language...how cool is that???

Reason number 354 why I need an IPhone!!!!! You know with all of the global traveling I do:)

I am at Mom and Dad's tonight and getting ready for some LR news.

I am taking Sawyer for his first haircut tomorrow...a little sad:(

Have a great weekend!


1 comment:

Stephanie said...

You don't have an iphone??? You definitely have to get one!!!! Love mine!