Wednesday, August 3, 2011

Wednesday Loves 2

Check out the Wednesday Loves with Jamie.

Next Wednesday is our first day back at school.  This week I have been looking back over our summer and it was so fabulous!  We made the most of each day and I had a wonderful time with my kiddos.  I am already looking forward to next summer:)

As we go back to school and sit through all of the meetings, discussing all of the new ways to teach prepare for tests…I will think of this…

.That's right..I pinned it!

This week when I have needed a good laugh I go to damnyouautocorrect.com 

Lanvin for H&M;
So summery!

I love this dress!

I wish I had someone at my house to do my hair every morning…don’t you???

CHI Rocket Professional Hair Dryer

I was loving my Chi blow-dryer until it went out!  I need a new one!

Daily's Cocktails & Mixers

I am also loving these Daily's frozen drinks.  They are great for these hot nights.  All you have to do is pour them in your glass and enjoy!  Yes, Please!

What are you loving this week?

6 comments:

Beth McC. said...

I love love love that yellow dress! Your blog is so precious, love it!!

allie-mac-fallie said...

I found your blog from WILW's -- love the yellow dress and that hairdo! I have been debating getting a Chi hairdryer for some time now... did you just love it??

Katiern827 said...

I love that hair and YES wouldn't it be nice to have someone to do your hair everyday? Have a great day!

Emily Weinzapfel said...

Loving all of your loves! Especially the button about teaching! SO TRUE! Your family is just adorable! :) Have a great Wednesday!

The Howard Bunch said...

I love that button about teaching! I think I might steal it!! =)

Morgan said...

Ha ha ha! Love the button!