Wednesday, January 4, 2012

2012…Going to do Better!

I have to start with the fact that 2011 was AWESOME!!!  The babies became little toddlers and Sam became a big boy…just ask him:) We had so many wonderful family times!  E and I have finally figured out how to make all of this work and our little family is happier than ever!  I feel so blessed everyday!!!

There are a few things that I would like to try to work on this next year…

I get really busy trying to get things done around the house, like laundry (I feel like laundry runs my life by the way), dishes, picking up, etc. and I miss out on some of those moments with my children.  I really want to care less about the house (don’t worry I’m not going extreme) and spend more quality time soaking them in.

When Sam was little we read all the time.  Now, that I have had my hands full, reading to the kids has not been a priority and I really want to bring that back!

I want to get back in a routine of going to church.  I attend a Bible study every week, but I really want my kids to be back in church.  Sawyer has some anxiety issues and we are just going to have to try to work through those.

Towards the end of 2011 I started running again and it made me feel so much better!  I’m not trying to win a race or anything, I just want to feel a little healthier considering I live off of junk and Diet DP.  Mornings are my hardest part of the day and I never felt like that was much of an option for me.  I didn’t want to go after work because I just couldn’t justify that time away from my kids.  Around October my school moved our teacher end of the day release time up and I felt that I would spend that time on some days running.  I change at work and run an area near our school.  I run 30 minutes and am picking my kids up by 4:15.  I feel okay about it and want to continue to do it moving into 2012.

I hope 2012 is as great as 2011 was. 

No comments: