Thursday, March 17, 2011

Just another night

IMG_8133

Well Sawyer has found Sam’s hat.  I wonder if he will love hats as much as Sam does or if he will be as obsessed with tractors.  I can’t wait to see his little personality unfold.IMG_8135

IMG_8149

When E gets home all three kids head towards him. IMG_8154

IMG_8122

Look at Sissy’s fish face!

Sam is having his tonsils and adenoids out tomorrow so we are preparing for that, not the spring break I had envisioned!  I had my tonsils out when I was in college and it was absolutely miserable!!!  I have heard it is much easier when you are younger so I am hoping everything goes well.  Please keep Sam in your prayers.

1 comment:

Shauna said...

Saying a prayer for Sam. Hope he has a quick and easy recovery!

I'm a new follower. Your kids are absolutely adorable!