Sunday, March 27, 2011

Feeling Better

IMG_8305

Sam has finally started feeling better.  The doctor told us he would need to rest and not go to school for a week.  He said that it would take two weeks for him to feel 100%.  We have quit giving him the pain medicine and are now rotating Motrin and Tylenol.  It has been a long week, but I feel very lucky that Sam has done as well as he has.  I really feel the little “happy” gifts along the way made the difference.  Whenever he was about to have a melt down we just pulled out a new puzzle or activity or played farm.  Thanks so much Pop and BB.IMG_8304

IMG_8308

IMG_8309

IMG_8310

IMG_8320

Okay last night for the winter jammies.

Thursday the kids and I went to my parents.  I don’t know what I would do without them! We all rested and enjoyed the visit! 

IMG_8326

IMG_8338

IMG_8340 IMG_8341

IMG_8344

We came back yesterday from Sheridan and took the kids over to some friends house for dinner.  Today we plan to rest and get ready to go back to work tomorrow.  I am crossing my fingers Sam has a good day.

Thank you to everyone who has checked on us!

No comments: