Wednesday, September 7, 2011

Wednesday Loves

Check out the Wednesday Loves with Jamie.

Today I am not liking my little man being sick, but I am loving the one on one time I have with him!

This week I am loving that my sweet Mother In Law helps me so much!!!  Yesterday, she helped me take the kids to the ENT and tonight she is watching them while I go to Bible Study.  I tell her all the time I could not make it without her.  Thank you Nonna!!!

I am loving that Sam is loving Wee School and the babies are loving Ms. Melinda’s…it makes my mornings so much easier!

8-16-11 002

I am loving this Arkansas Love charm.

i <3 arkansas

I am loving that football season is finally here!

Love these Pinterest finds:

 So cute for fall

This scarf is so beautiful.
The tutorial is here:  http://mama-says-sew.blogspot.com/2011/01/ruffle-flower-scarf.html

What are you loving this week?

1 comment:

Kit said...

Great things you are loving today :)