Tuesday, April 12, 2011

Wednesday Loves

Check out the Wednesday Loves with Jamie.

This week I am loving this post…New Baby Visitor.  I saw this on another blog and clicked over to read it.  While I don’t necessarily agree with ALL of it, I do agree with most of it.  When we had all three of our kids we upset so many people by not wanting a lot of visitors.  All of our kids were born during the flu season and the boys had both been in the NICU and we were so scared of them getting sick.  I think this is a great post and I want to add one thing…WASH YOUR HANDS!  I know Laura agrees!  I think it is so nice when people send meals, I really want to try to do that more for my friends.  I know, I know I can’t cook…well I will figure out something:)

I am loving that Benchmark testing is almost over!

Side note: I was a little disappointed with Tori and Dean.  I guess it is a season of them planning weddings.  I miss seeing their family!

What are you loving this week?

1 comment:

Avital said...

Thanks for linking to my post.
Your kids are so cute!