The babies turned 14 months on March 29th…better late than never:)…oh and Sawyer was not in the mood!
The babies are so much fun right now. I can’t wait until summer break so I can spend more time with them. They learn something new every day and you can tell they are just soaking everything up right now.
Baxley- my little mess
- is still the best sleeper
- wears size 4 diapers and 12 month clothes
- loves to be picked up and carried anywhere and she points where she wants to be carried
- can identify many parts of her body
- loves to climb
Sawyer- my chunky monkey
- loves to eat and always wants a bite if you are eating
- wears size 5 diapers and 18 month clothes
- is sleeping much better and staying the entire night in his bed
- jabbers all the time, he has said about 10 words and tries to tell you whatever is on his mind
- he also loves to read out loud
I am soaking up every minute with them!