Monday, April 4, 2011

Happy Birthday Nonna

IMG_8445

Today is Nonna’s birthday!  We celebrated yesterday with an afternoon party at Mottie’s. We were so glad that Kendall was able to spend the day with us.IMG_8434

IMG_8441

IMG_8458

IMG_8449

IMG_8431

IMG_8415

IMG_8459

IMG_8461

We were singing Happy Birthday to Nonna and Sam didn’t want her to sing:)IMG_8466

IMG_8467

IMG_8472

IMG_8474

Nonna is such a huge part of our lives and I don’t know what we would do without her.  I am so lucky to have such a great mother in law that lives so close.  I hope she knows how much I appreciate all she does for us and how much we love her.

Sunday was another busy day.  I want to go to church so bad, but it never seems to work out for me.  I decided this week to just take Sam and I left the babies with E.  We got to church and headed up to the balcony where we usually sit.  I told Sam he could go down to the children’s sermon and then he should go with Parker to the nursery.  He did really well at first, but then Parker got up and so he thought he was supposed to too.  They were back and forth and he didn’t know what to do and just started crying.  I had to go down and get him.  I took he and Parker back to the nursery, but he wouldn’t stay so he ended up going back in with me.  He did really well during the service though.  We will see what happens next time, I am not ready to give up completely yet.

After church Nonna, Kendall, Baxley and I went to FC to a shower for Amber.  It was really nice and she got a lot of really cute things. Jac Jac kept the boys for me and they had a big time.  This was a great weekend and it made me so ready for summer!

No comments: