Saturday, August 4, 2012

Florida with the Girls

Last Sunday when we left the lake E and I took the kids to Cabot to meet my parents.  They took them to Sheridan for the week and Monday morning I left for Florida with these three beautiful ladies!  It was a fabulous trip!!!  We had the most relaxing time and I laughed so much!

We arrived late Monday afternoon and by the time we were settled in we were ready to head to dinner. We ate at Red Bar.  It was SOOOO good and we all left stuffed! Nonna and Blake had the stuffed eggplant which didn’t appeal to me, but was delicious!  I had the Mahi Mahi and it was good, but not as good as the eggplant. The first day it rained so we made the most of it and shopped until we dropped! We had lunch at Pompano Joe’s and dinner at Acme Oyster House in Baytowne.

FL5

FL7 FL6

FL4

Wednesday, we spent the day on the beach and had dinner at one of my favorites, Louisiana Lagniappe. 

FL3

FL2

Thursday was another day at the beach and then we went to Seaside to shop around and have dinner at Great Southern Cafe.  We truly enjoyed the food on this trip!!!

FL1

I had a wonderful trip and I truly love these women!!! I am so grateful for the opportunity to go. I missed my kiddos so much, but I really enjoyed some relaxation before we get back into the swing of school.  I also LOVED getting this time with Blake.  I love her so much and have such a good time with her.  Thank you girls for a fabulous trip and thank you Nonna for making it so special!!!

And last, but not least…none of this would have been possible without my parents!  Thank you so much Mom and Dad for keeping the kids for me.  They had a great time and we love you both so much!

No comments: