Wednesday, February 22, 2012

Wednesday Loves

A friend at work saw these on Pinterest and introduced me to them.  I have made them a few times now and they are so good for a healthy snack!  E even eats them!  I had to add a little more honey.

NoBake Energy Bites

1 cup oatmeal

1/2 cup peanut butter (or other nut butter)

1/3 cup honey

1 cup coconut flakes

1/2 cup ground flaxseed

1/2 cup mini chocolate chips

1 tsp vanilla

Linz introduced me to this cereal…darn you Linz!  Don’t buy it you won’t like it…just kidding…don’t buy it because you will eat the whole box!!!

I love that my friend Katie has introduced me to a new exercise that will hopefully work off all of the Krave I am eating.

I love this Bare Minerals eye shadow Linz also introduced me to!

Having a Mary Heart in a Martha World (Gift Edition): Finding Intimacy with God in the Busyness of Life

I love the book that our Bible Study group is reading right now.

February 005

I love that we had fun playing at BB’s and Papa’s this past weekend!

No comments: