Monday, February 27, 2012

Our Happenings

What we have been up to…

I am so tired of this allergy/sinus stuff…I mean really…enough already!

I cooked…I know gasp…a breakfast casserole the other night and my family ate the entire thing…go me!

Pop 

E’s parents are in Jamaica, Nonna sent me this pic of Pop relaxing!  I am so glad they are enjoying their time!

Sam’s birthday party is this weekend and I am so pleased with his invites.

sams invite

claudia

I attended a Baby Luncheon for my friend Claudia at the Forrest City Country Club…it was so nice and she looked so cute!

I also signed Sam up for Wee Ball…I can’t believe he is old enough to play ball!  I can’t wait!

My blog is a work in progress, I am in major need of a facelift, but don’t really know what I am doing or have time…so bare with me:)

Today was a hard day. A man I teach with unexpectedly lost his wife last night.  They have a daughter in Jr. High and a son who turned 4 TODAY.  We were expecting our boys at the same time and had a joint baby shower at work.  I saw him with the kids this morning and just hugged him and cried with him.  My heart breaks for them!  It brought back so many feelings from when we lost E’s sister.  I don’t know that I would have been able to handle losing Kelley if I had been a mother then.  It was SO awful, but now that I am a mother it is a completely different feeling. I can’t put words to it…just absolutely heartbreaking! 

Okay… and wait for it…I have to brag on E…I know weird right!  E has helped me so much lately.  I am dreading going back to bath time (the hardest part of the day by far) by myself.  I wish you could see it!  Bathing 3 children as they splash water all over me and the bathroom.  Then taking them out to dry, lotion, diaper (babies), clean ears, brush teeth, brush hair, dress, all the while making sure no one pee’s on the floor or drowns…I know sounds like a blast right? I hope he knows how much I appreciate everything he has been doing to help me.

I just want to hug everyone a little tighter tonight!

No comments: