Thursday, February 16, 2012

All Over the Place

I haven’t felt very good this week, it has been busy, and I just feel like my mind is all over the place.  So this is going to be a random post.

We took the babies to the doctor this afternoon for their 2 year check up.  Bax has ANOTHER ear infection, but other than that everything looked good!

Last night Chelsea Lately (highly recommend it) had Reese Witherspoon as her guest.  Reese went on to say that while she can’t Twitter she LOVES Pinterest!  Me too Girl!

I forgot to post these Bahamas pics!

IMG_0001

IMG_0003

February 002

The babies have had so much fun playing with all of their birthday presents.

February 005

Last weekend E was on a hunting trip and the kids and I snuggled all weekend!

February 013

And played in the bath tub.

February 014

February 015 With Glow Sticks

February 016

I found Baxley in Sam’s closet!  Nice glasses Bax!

February 017 February 019

Sawyer with a pony tail…Baxley did not like him using her pony tail holders and Dad hated it!!!

E is going on another hunting trip this weekend so we are headed to Sheridan!  I am so looking forward to some rest!

4 Weeks until Spring Break… Let the count down begin!!!

No comments: