Wednesday, February 8, 2012

Wednesday Loves

This week I am loving all the cute Valentine’s Day ideas on Pinterest and eighteen25.

I love that I took the kids roller skating for the first time!  So fun!  Sorry the pics are so bad.

skating1 skating2

I am loving that I have such good friends!  I was in a pinch Monday and Lou came through for me like always…THANKS LOU!

I am loving the fun night E and I had with friends watching the Super Bowl!  We are so blessed to have such great friends!

I am loving that Sam’s birthday invites came in and I am super pleased…thanks Christina!

I am not loving that I am missing Bible Study tonight, but after a long night of Parent Teacher Conferences last night I just wanted to see my kiddos and I LOVE my time with them!

Have a Great Week!

No comments: