Tuesday, June 7, 2011

Birthdays and Sad News

I am so grateful that I was able to see Linz, Laura, and Blake for their birthdays.  The past two years I haven’t been able to do things that often because I was either big time preggers or because I didn’t want to leave the babies.  I am just now feeling comfortable leaving them to go have some adult time so it was nice to have a night out to celebrate Lindsay’s bday!  We had dinner at Flight and made a couple of other stops:)

photo[1]

photo[1]

Friday I had lunch with Laura and was able to spend Sunday with her (post to follow) and Monday night we had a big family dinner for Blake’s bday (hopefully pics to come).

IMG_9249

These are a couple of quick pics I snapped before we left for Blake’s dinner.

IMG_9252

image[1]

Today Sam and I ran to Jonesboro to run a few errands.  Blake met us at the mall and she and Sam rode the train.

In an earlier post I mentioned Ashley and the premature birth of her twins.  I was SO sad to read that one of her babies passed away this morning.  Please keep them in your prayers.  My heart breaks!

No comments: