Wednesday, May 4, 2011

Wednesday Loves

Check out the Wednesday Loves with Jamie.

This week I am loving Just So Cute Designs, which you can “like” on facebook and see their cute stuff.  They did a few things for me and I was SO pleased.  I could give them my entire pay check:)

 

A baby gift, which comes with a matching bow, so cute!

I am loving http://www.alamodemaven.com/ this is a site that was featured on Kelly’s Korner and it has so many cool posts.  I love the one on Tetelesti.

I am loving that my mom is coming to see us this weekend and I will get to spend Mother’s Day with her!

I am loving that this week is almost back to normal.  After  a million storms, a royal wedding, Osama, and 3 babies a girls needs some rest!

What are you loving this week?

1 comment:

Kit said...

Looks like you have some awesome things you are loving right now!!!