Friday, May 13, 2011

Goggles

IMG_8900

We have these goggles that came with a fireman set.  The kids love to play with them.

IMG_8894

IMG_8892

IMG_8897

I walked in and asked Sam what he was doing and he told me giving Sawyer a hair cut.IMG_8906

Baxley likes to wear the goggles backwards.

This week has been super hectic!  E has been working around the clock to finish planting rice.  He has been coming in around two or three in the morning, sleeping a few hours, and heading back out.  I am so proud of how hard he works for our family. 

On top of taking care of the kids I have been preparing for a yard sale.  I am so ready to get it behind me!  I have had a few “pre-sales” and have already sold a lot and made some money so I am excited to see how we do Saturday.  My sweet mother is coming in to help me and my sweet mother in law is going to watch the kiddos for me.

I have to give a huge THANK YOU to Jac Jac and Rusty.  They are letting me have the yard sale at their house, since no one really wants to come to the farm:)  I have been taking a load to their house every day this week and they have been so good to me!  I love you guys!

My cousin Bruce is getting married Saturday night and I am excited to see my family.  I hope you guys have a great weekend!

No comments: