Tuesday, September 18, 2012

sum 12 005
Today the babies had an appointment with the ENT.  He decided to take out Sawyer’s tonsils and adenoids and to put tubes back in.  Baxley will have tubes put back in and her adenoids taken out.  FUN!! We are going to do it the week of Thanksgiving, so we have that to look forward to:)
I had my tonsils out during college and it almost killed me! Not really, but it was HORRIBLE!!! They say it is harder the older you get.  Dr. Smith took Sam’s out a couple of weeks after his 3rd birthday and it has made a big difference.  I hope it will be better for him in the long run.
sum 12 001 sum 12 003
Jackson3
Sunday, Sam had a great time celebrating Jackson and Addison’s birthday at Pump It Up.
Jackson2
Look at these weird poses…what is that???  This kid has more personality than I can handle!!!
jackson5

Jessica kept Sam for me today and Stephanie kept him yesterday.  They both texted me about his antics!  On the way home today he told me he no longer liked his name and now wanted to be called, “Jeff Wiggens”! WHAT!?!
NEVER GETS OLD!

No comments: