Tuesday, July 24, 2012

Sam’s Room

February 002

I am working on converting the babies room from a nursery to a toddler room and realized I never posted an update on Sam’s room.  I love the 3 paintings near the window that I used in his nursery, so I wanted to keep with that color scheme.  I didn’t want to spend a ton on bedding because with toddlers you never know what they might do to it.  The canvas above the bed is a picture of the back of Sam out by our pond.

Room Pics 002

These pics truly show my Sam, outside in his element!

Room Pics 001

This is a bulletin board I covered in burlap so Sam could hang some of his artwork and favorite pictures.

Sam’s room was pretty easy, the babies not so much!!!  Their room is small and I have had the hardest time trying to figure out what I wanted to do.  We have a guest bedroom, but it is on our end of the house and I’m not ready to move one of them down there yet.  I may eventually put the boys together or may end up putting Baxley in the guest room, so I don’t want to make a big investment.  I don’t have enough room for two twin beds to come out from the wall and they are too small for bunk beds.  So I found this…

Belden Bedroom Set of 2 Twin Beds & Corner Unit, Simply White

It is from Pottery Barn and a little over $2,000.  Yeah, I am not doing that considering it may be temporary….SO, my awesome Father In Law is going to build it for us!  I am working on picking out bedding which is kind of hard considering it is a boy and a girl, but I’m sure it will come together.

Out with the old, in with the new…so I have 2 white cribs for sale!  They do not convert.  I also have a white changing table and a changing pad. So, if anyone needs one for a grandparents house or whatever send them my way! 

No comments: