Monday, July 16, 2012

Family Lake Trip

sum 12 006

I know I say it all the time, but I can not get over how big my babies are!!!

sum 12 004

I had a conference in Hot Springs last week and my parents were sweet enough to keep the kids.  We came back home Thursday night and Friday headed to the lake for some family time.  It was the first time in a LONG time that we were all up there together.  I love this pic of Pop and Sam.  Notice that Sam’s farm clothes even go to the lake with us!

lake17

lake1

The girls brought hermit crabs back from the beach and Sawyer J had a big time playing with them.

lake2

lake3

Like father, like son! Ha!

lake4

lake5

I am kind of obsessed with sleeping pictures right now! 

So sweet!

lake6

The kids have the best time playing with their cousins!

lake16

We had the best time!  More pics to come!

No comments: