Saturday, December 3, 2011

Christmas Parade

We have had a busy week.  We had dinner at E’s parents for my birthday Tuesday night, I had Bible study Wednesday night, the Christmas Parade Thursday night, and we took the kids to the Pink Palace last night.  I have more laundry than you can imagine!  We are supposed to be at Parker’s birthday party right now and Mottie’s 90th birthday celebration this afternoon, but Sam is sick so looks like we will be home today.  Pop went to town to get him some medicine and Gatorade.  Bless his heart!

Parade 001

Sam and sweet Julia

Parade 002

We met up with friends and watched it in front of the church.

Parade 008

Julia, Maggie, and Baxley all in their red coats, so cute!

Duck season is out this week, so in between hauling rice, I have kept E busy!

I made a very HARD decision this year to not have my Cookies with Santa party.  There just really wasn’t a good time to have it.  During the parade Becca came up with a great idea for next year and I am already looking forward to it!

No comments: