Saturday, November 26, 2011

March the Elf is back!

Elf 010

When I saw that The Elf on the Shelf was going to be on television Friday night I decided that Saturday would be the perfect time to introduce March (Sam named him last year).  I had seen these cute little breakfast ideas on pinterest, but couldn’t get to town to pick up the things I needed.  Luckily Aunt Linz was sweet enough to pick up a few things for me.  I had some old tableware from last year and I had Linz pick up the donuts, chocolate milk, and a little gift from March.  There are a few things I would have liked to add, but hey we do what we can do.

Elf 007

The kids were so excited when they woke up and found the table all fixed up for them.

Elf 014

Elf 018

Elf 019

Elf 026

Elf 027

Elf 029

Elf 031

So sweet…and then…this always happens…

Elf 032

wrestling…all the time…

Elf 035

Elf 002

Elf 039

Such a fun morning!

No comments: