Monday, November 7, 2011

21 Months

Over the past month the babies seem so much bigger to me!  They are maturing every day and I can’t get over the fact they will be 2 before I know it!  It happens so fast!

I am so late on this post so I snapped some quick and random pics.

21 Months 003

The babies have finally started really talking and saying more than one word.  Every time I take their picture they say…I anta see…and if I have food…I anta bite.

They eat, sleep, and play so well!

21 Months 008

Baxley- Runs the show!  She prances everywhere and has so much attitude.  She knows EXACTLY what she wants and will throw a fit if she doesn’t get it!  She is moving into size  18 month clothes, but is still my tiny little princess.

21 Months 007

Sawyer- Is such a good time!  He smiles and laughs all the time and I could just eat him up.  Oh and he loves his Mommy!

21 Months 012 21 Months 014

This is what they do when I ask them how much Mommy loves them…

21 Months 015 21 Months 016

THIS MUCH!!!!!!

21 Months 018 21 Months 020

21 Months 021

21 Months 022

21 Months 024

21 Months 025

21 Months 030

I think God knew when he gave me 3 babies so close together that I REALLY needed all of them to be good babies.  They are so much fun and I love them more than they will ever know!  I feel so special to be their Mommy!

No comments: