Wednesday, November 16, 2011

Wednesday Loves

Check out the Wednesday Loves with Jamie.

This week I am loving that E and I had a great weekend last weekend calling the Hogs and a great weekend coming up “celebrating the opening weekend of duck season” with friends.

Woo Pig Sooie painted by Lane McKinley

I love that I have started my Christmas shopping.  I am marking things off my list!

Christmas gift list

I love that I am FINALLY getting an iPhone!!!  Happy Birthday to Me!!!

The iPhone 4S is the coolest phone

I am loving these Pinterest Finds:

Reindeer door

I love this classroom door!  Do you think my 8th graders are too old for this??????

 this is so true

BAhahahah!

DSC_7711

I am loving this presh pic of my girl Bax that Jessica took!

What are you loving this week?

No comments: