Saturday, July 23, 2011

Had to Share

robin

My friend Robin emailed me this today…hilarious!  Thanks girl!

We came home from the lake today so we could hopefully see E tomorrow…have I mentioned I hate beans???? I think the only profession he could have where we would see him less would have to be the military.  I don’t know how those women do it!

I was catching up on some blogs tonight, instead of picking up my house because quite frankly I am tired of doing that!  I am one of those who tries to pick things up before I go to bed each night…well not tonight!!!  Anyway, “I digress” that was just for you Morgan…a little blast from the past- AP European History or whatever that class was!!! I was reading Kelly’s Korner and my gosh I don’t know if I will be able to sleep!  We sure are blessed around here!!!

No comments: