Monday, February 7, 2011

Why do I try?

IMG_7660

IMG_7663

I got up this morning and went through the hours of prep it takes to get me and the kids to church.  We drove our 30 minutes and went into the nursery and everything seemed okay.  Sam and I went to “big church” so he could go to the children's sermon before going back to the nursery.  It was the first time we have tried children’s church and I was a nervous wreck.  Of course he ran back to me once, but no major catastrophe.  Jessica walked Parker and Sam back to the nursery and told me Sawyer was crying.  About 20 minutes later one of the nursery workers, with Sam in tow, came and got me because Sawyer was still crying.  When I got to him and was able to hold him he calmed down and was okay.  I guess he just really wanted his mommy.  So, I loaded them all back up and we drove 30 minutes back home.  I tried:)

No comments: