Saturday, April 17, 2010

A Major Obsession

Sam has a major obsession with the John Deere Place. We pass it every day on our way to school and he begs to go. So one day I asked his Pop to take him. They have gone twice now and Sam cries every time you make him leave. He wants to sit on every piece of equipment. They know him by name there. Every time we get in the car he immediately starts begging to go...it's about more than I can take:)
I decided this week was the week to get rid of the pacy. I told Sam if he was a good boy that I would take him to the JDP. So I begged Rusty to go with us and again he cried when we left. Tuesday I took Sam to Hays and we bought Diego and Spiderman balloons and came home and tied our pacy's to it and let the baby birds have them. He has done pretty good, he cries for it sometimes especially bed time, but we are on the down hill now.
We have had beautiful weather so the guys are working around the clock to get rice planted. Lucky dad he is missing the pacy withdrawals.
Rusty sent me these cute pics.




Friday after school Jac Jac, Rusty, Kendall, and Nonna were all over for a visit.

This is Sawyer showing everyone how he rolls over.



I love this pic! Sam adores Rusty, that's where he got his hat obsession. Oh no we have too many obsessions:)


No comments: