I can't believe the babies are already two months old. I am typing this right now with Sawyer in my arms. Monday, Mrs. Donna and I took the babies to the doctor for their check-up. They did so good. Sawyer weighs 11.6 and Baxley weighs 10.3 They put Sawyer on some reflux medicine and did a download of his apnea monitor...we are waiting to hear about that.
2 Month Happenings:
- They are still eating 4 oz. every 3 hours during the day
- They go to bed around 10 and sleep anywhere from 3:00-5:00, eat, and go back down
- They are in size 1 diapers
- Sawyer is still rolling over and they both hold their heads up and look at you for the longest time
- Sawyer has calmed down and is not the screamer he was
- They seem to grow and change daily and I am loving every second.
Mrs. Sandra our babysitter is a huge help. We love having her!