Tuesday, September 29, 2009

Target

This past weekend my parents came for a visit and Sam was so excited to see them. Sunday we went to Mrs. Donna’s for a family get-together. Sunday was Kelley, E’s sister's, birthday I can’t believe she has been gone almost five years. I so wish she was here for me to ask her all the twin questions, and because I miss her.

Monday I took Sam to the doctor for his 18-month check up. She said he was doing great; he is in the 70% for height and 20% for weight. He is a great eater, just moves all the time! She suggested we try to move him into his toddler bed because it won’t be long and I won’t be able to lift him. I just can’t see him staying in his toddler bed yet. We are still working on how we are going to do things once I get bigger. They are having a later harvest than usual so E may not be done until sometime in November. Maybe we will make it until then and E can take over!

After the appointment we made a quick Target trip. As soon as we walked in we saw these witch hats. Sam loves hats and as soon as I showed it to him, he had it on his head. He wore it all over the store; of course I had to buy it. I took this picture with my phone.


3 comments:

AA said...

We just put Lane in his toddler bed 3 days ago and it is going great. I expected it to be awful...but he loves it and is staying in it without getting up...so far so good! Good Luck.

Alyson Vickery said...

Ok, it's been to long! It seems I have a several friends to be mad at...first, I had no idea you are pregnant, and secondly with twins! Congratulations!!!! Audra, Helen, Robin - thanks for the updates! :)

Miss you a lot!

Alyson Vickery said...

Ok, it's been to long! It seems I have a several friends to be mad at...first, I had no idea you are pregnant, and secondly with twins! Congratulations!!!! Audra, Helen, Robin - thanks for the updates! :)

Miss you a lot!