Thursday, September 10, 2009

Labor Day Weekend

Monday when we got home we went to the field and rode E's new combine. Sam loved standing up in the front and looking out the front glass. He got to see his dad doing what he loves. He pointed out every tractor in the field. Nonna and Pop were waiting on us when we got off. We may have a future farmer on our hands.

























We went to Sheridan over Labor Day weekend. The Hogs played Saturday and I took Sam this cute Razorback outfit down there to wear. My neighbor bought the game and we had a watch party. All day we had been working with Sam on his colors. We kept making a big deal about how he and Papa both had on red shirts. Well come game time, Sam would not take off his shirt! He has never done that before, I guess he just wanted to be like Papa.
















Audra came by to see Sam before she went to the game.
This is me 16 weeks pregnant, getting bigger every day. We find out what they are Monday, I can't wait!



Sam is obsessed with these boots. This is him after his bath, he had to put them back on. I have been fighting with him every morning about wearing them to the babysitter. Well this morning he won. When I picked him up, Melinda said she couldn't even get them off of him for his nap. So if you see him in them, just know it was not my doing.

2 comments:

amber leann said...

YAY how exciting about Monday!

Newlyweds said...

I needed to post a comment so you can see the progress with my blog... yeah yeah... i don't have any posts, but I knew you would be sooooo proud!! PS... I still need a little help:)

Yayyyy again... so happy for you guys.... Has Sam found the boots yet?