Monday, February 25, 2013

My Babies are Three

babies

I can’t believe that my babies are 3!  They are getting so big and so much more independent and I am so proud of them!  They play so good together and play so good with Sam.  They love going to school and love staying with Ms. Jenna and Ms. Sandra.

Baxley: My tiny princess takes care of everybody.  She is usually the easiest of the three to take care of.  For the most part she minds well and wants to please you.  She loves to dress up for school, but then change into play clothes when she gets home.  She rarely ever cries when I leave her and can handle most situations.  She is taking gymnastics and LOVES it and Coach Adams.

She loves: to have her nails painted, to do flips, Dora and Team Umizoomi, rice, chocolate milk, playing outside, her ipod, “Call Me Baby”, and playing with her brothers.

Sawyer: My mommy’s boy is still so cuddly and sweet.  He LOVES his mommy and does NOT like it when I leave him, at all!  He pushes his limits on a normal basis and definitely gets the most spankings in the house, but we can’t ever stay mad long because he immediately feels bad and comes for a hug and kiss.

He loves: his motorcycle, his puppies or any animal for that matter, tractors, chocolate milk, gum, and playing with Bax and Sam.

I look back over the past 3 years and wonder how we did it, but they have made it possible.  They adapt quickly and have learned to do a lot for themselves.  I love tucking them in at night and saying prayers with them.  I can’t wait to see what this next year has in store for us.

No comments: