Wednesday, February 27, 2013

Clifford and my Girls

cliff

We walked into Wee School today and were super surprised to see Clifford standing there!  So fun for the kids!!!  We love Wee School and I feel so fortunate to have such a wonderful pre-school available to my children.  Not only are they preparing them for kindergarten, but more importantly they are teaching them to love Jesus!

clifford

girls

I also love these girls…just saying:)

My friend Lacey (who Sam stays with in the afternoons) wrote an awesome blog post and I wanted to share it with you. (The Ag Wife Diaries) What will your dash say about you?

Sam’s birthday is next week and he will be 5 years old!  I can’t believe we will be registering for kindergarten in a couple of months. We are having a bon fire party at the duck club and I have a lot to get done before then…wish me luck:)

No comments: