Thursday, November 29, 2012

Getting Better and My Birthday

popsicles

This is the babies on Thanksgiving with their popsicles.  We had their check-up yesterday and got a good report!

checkup

popsicles2

I was so grateful that my parents were here to help!!!

I typed the following yesterday:

I have to say a special thank-you to one of my BFF’s tonight.  I CONSTANTLY call on Linz for favors!  This week alone she has: Created a letter from our Elf for the kids, created another gift for my nephews, picked up a dip for me, let me borrow a bowl, and is taking me to dinner tomorrow night…and it’s only TUESDAY!  And what does she say when I thank her…what else can I do to help you!

LINZ- I REALLY APPRECIATE ALL YOU DO TO HELP ME!!!

And tonight I want to add that she surprised me at Bible study with a cake and cookies!

linz3

I had a wonderful birthday.  I had a friend bring me breakfast, a friend take me to lunch, and another friend take me to dinner!  I am truly blessed with the best friends!

No comments: