Sunday, October 30, 2011

Harvest Ends…Hunting Begins

I can’t believe harvest is over and I didn’t get a single picture!!!  I am so upset about it, but hey a momma can only do what she can do.  It just didn’t happen this year, better luck next year.  E was very pleased with harvest and they have already worked some ground for next year.

E left for the mountains Friday, but is coming home tomorrow in time to Trick or Treat!  I am keeping my fingers crossed that the kiddos cooperate.  They did great the other night at the church’s Trunk or Treat.  Sam and Baxley even won their age division of the costume contest.  I didn’t get great pictures because I had to use an OLD camera.  Marsh used to call it my 35mm.  Anyway, my Mom took my camera to Bedford this past week and they got it working and cleaned it for no charge!  She mailed it back to me and it is now back in my possession…thank the Lord!

We stayed home today and rested which was so nice because we have been going non-stop and this Momma was tired!  I managed to take all 3 kids to a birthday party yesterday and even though they did great, it is hard to take 3 kids 3 and under anywhere…and stay sane that is:)

While at home I managed to get a lot done and made the kid’s treats for their class.  I stole the idea from where else…Pinterest!

Halloween 174

Halloween 175 Halloween 177

Smore Snacks

Sam goes to Wee School which is at the Baptist Church.  They call it a Harvest Party, so I found these cute little pumpkin tags on a free printable link from Pinterest too.

I plan to do some serious catching up on the blog this week…

No comments: