Monday, October 4, 2010

Timberfest

IMG_5791

Last Friday night Lindz and I left right after school and headed to Memphis for the Mistletoe Merchants.  It was some great girl time:)  Saturday morning I loaded up all three kids and we went to Wynne to watch Kendall cheer at her game.  We left there and headed to Sheridan.  We took the kids to Timberfest and the kids loved it!  Later that night I attended a party for Audra.  Super busy, but fun weekend!

I know the pic above makes you think, “wow Kelly you are becoming “those” people will all your kids at Timberfest” Ha!IMG_5800

Sam and Gavin riding the train.  The pic below cracks me up.  Sam waving like he is in a parade.IMG_5801

IMG_5808

IMG_5813

IMG_5811

For all my Wynne friends…last week E called me at school to see if I could meet a guy at our house at 4:00.  I asked why and he said because he bought a goat on Tradio (for those of you not familiar with tradio, I’m sorry I can’t even put it into words).  This is SO something he would do and he had me going all day.  Well I got home and no goat, but I do think Sam would enjoy one:)IMG_5821

IMG_5824 Audra came to see the kids and Sam was so excited to see her.IMG_5826 

IMG_5827

IMG_5829

IMG_5832

IMG_5834

IMG_5838

IMG_5840

IMG_5847

The babies just chillin after a long day!

No comments: