Wednesday, October 13, 2010

Happy 30th Birthday E!

IMG_5962

E has been working non stop trying to finish harvest.  It rained a little yesterday so he came in right before the kids went to bed.  We decided to give him his birthday gifts on his bday eve because we were afraid we wouldn’t see him on his birthday.IMG_5966

IMG_5965

Sam couldn’t wait to give daddy the card he had made him.IMG_5967

IMG_5968 I think Sawyer wants to go with daddy to Macks.

IMG_5964

We had Katie Shaw come out to the house to take some pictures right before school started.  I had these pictures framed for E.  He really wanted to take them to the bottoms, but I had to put my foot down on that.  I agreed to get him one he could take down there.

IMG_5956

I had to add this pic.  This is E trying to manage all 3 kids.  Oh my word 3 babies at 6am is too much!!!

IMG_5954

Me and the kids before church Sunday.

No comments: