Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Memories with Sam

Someone told me when I got pregnant with the babies, “poor Sam he won’t be able to be a baby”…and that upset me so.  I didn’t want Sam to ever miss out on anything!  So, Mrs. Sandra stayed with the babies some this summer and Sam and I would go out for the day together.  We went on so many “field trips” and had so much fun together.  I am pretty sure he is having a great childhood.

I want to remember…

  • How he runs to the babies when they are upset and starts singing Twinkle, Twinkle, Little Star
  • How he loves to wear his hat and boots ALL THE TIME
  • How he is so in tune with others feeling and hugs and kisses all the time
  • How he hates being in trouble and hates when anyone is upset with him
  • How he has SO MUCH personality and is so much fun
  • How he has great manners
  • How when he is thinking of something he puts his finger to him mouth and says, hmmm
  • How he loves to tell me when things are dangerous
  • How big his vocabulary is
  • He can say his ABC’s, pick out the S and M from the alphabet, and spell his name and Ford
  • He can count to 10
  • He know lots of songs:
    • Itsy Bitsy Spider
    • Happy Birthday
    • I Caught a Mosquito
    • Twinkle Twinkle Little Star
    • ABC’s
    • Jesus Loves Me
    • Soul Sister
    • And about half of the Brian Kinder CD

He loves:

  • Tractors!!! and any other farm equipment
  • Thomas the Train
  • Toy Story
  • Scooby Doo
  • Anything Nick Jr which he calls “his show”
  • Coloring
  • And anything with his family

HE IS THE BEST BIG BROTHER!!!

I love him so much and I am so proud of him!

No comments: