I absolutely LOVE watching these two interact. That has to be the best part of having twins, watching them together.
I CAN NOT BELIEVE MY BABIES ARE 6 MONTHS OLD!!!!!
Having twins is such a blessing and I wonder all the time why God blessed me this way, but whatever his reasons, I am very grateful! They are so much fun. Don’t get me wrong it is A LOT of work and I am constantly exhausted. When you have a very active two year old and 6 month old twins, there is NO rest! They are a hand full and I have only left the three of them with my mom and E’s mom and very few times. They are just too much for anyone else. E is in the field and I feel like I am moving constantly.
That said, I wouldn’t change it for anything in the world. The babies are at a stage where they will just look at you and smile and laugh and you can tell they love you and it makes everything else SO worth it. I love every second with them.
Both babies are rolling around every where and sitting up for a few seconds. They are playing with toys and even had their first fight over one. Baxley was holding one and Sawyer took it, she turned and looked at me and started screaming. I couldn’t help but laugh. I know I have a lot more of that ahead of me. They can find their pacy and put it in their mouth. They are changing so much right now and I am loving every minute.
- Is my hand full! She loves to be held and loves having my attention.
- She weighs 15 pounds (28th percentile) and 26 inches (49th percentile)
- She wears size 3 diapers and size 6 month clothes.
- She eats 6oz. every 3 hours.
- She sleeps through the night, but likes to get in bed with me between 5 & 6 most mornings.
- She loves to smile and bounce around.
- Is still my laid back snuggle buddy.
- He weighs 18 pounds (58th percentile) and 28 inches (87th percentile)
- He wears size 3 diapers and size 9-12 month clothes.
- He eats 7oz. every 3 hours and is eating peas, green beans, and sweet potatoes.
- He sleeps through the night every night.
- He loves to smile and laugh and is so easy going.