Wednesday, March 3, 2010

Love me some monogramming

I love monogrammed items...thought I would share some cute things that have been given to the babies. Our nieces and nephews sent us this precious bag with blankies and bottle huggies. Sam loves finding his little character on the bag.


Our dear friend Jana brought the banks and a lady from Sheridan gave us the jars with goodies.

My good friend Holly from High School mailed us these precious blankies from Texas. They have their birthdays on them, so cute!

Jessica King gave us Baxley and Sawyers adorable diaper covers. Lindsay thought Sam needed one too and ordered him one to match. They are almost big enough to wear them:)


Joy Shepherd made these burp cloths and bibs. She is so talented and I love everything she does. I wish I could sew!

Shea Curtis gave us these bibs and burp cloths, I think Amber Sutton made them. I love them!


Saturday is Sam's 2nd birthday, I can't believe it. It makes me sad, I don't want him to get any older, he is at such a fun age:) We are having a small family birthday get together for him Saturday. I was just not up for a big party...makes me feel like a bad mother...but I have had my hands FULL!!!!!!!!!! Sam has 8 first cousins so he will enjoy himself. Claudia sent him this
precious tractor tray, we all know he loves tractors!
I have some cute new wall things I need to get hung and then I will share those.

No comments: