Tuesday, May 14, 2013

Mom & Dad’s Fun Weekend

IMG_0305

I can not get caught up on blogging…we have been so busy and there is just not enough time in the day.  I love the pictures my parents sent me a couple of weekends ago.  My mom and Nana went to Georgia to see my cousin and to be apart of her sons Christening.  I can’t wait to meet him!  They are the cutest little family!

photo (18)

IMG_6652

Gracie is getting so big!  I hope we get to see them this summer.

IMG_1109

photo (7)

And while Mom was away Dad had a BIG weekend.  He played in Clint Stoerner’s benefit tournament in Heber Springs.  He played three different courses over the weekend and by the looks of the pic above had a big time with the Channel 7 news girls!

photo (20)

photo (11)

Note to Dad…not a good idea to stand next to 6’7” Ryan Mallett!  Isn’t he cute??!!

No comments: