Wednesday, May 8, 2013

Lovin’ Lately

I haven’t done Wednesday Loves in a long time, so I thought I would do a Lovin’ Lately post.

I’m loving the text messages Jenna sends me…

photo (12) 

photo (139)

She also sent me this pic with the caption: cookie coma

She is so patient and good with them.  We all love her!

I’m loving these shirts I got for the boys for $10!!!!!

shirts

I love this video from Kid President…

And this one from Lennon and Maisy…

And Kid President and Lennon and Maisy even have a video together!

I’m loving this Save the Date card on my refrigerator…CAN’T WAIT!!!

card photo (141) keaton5 photo (165)

I love all of the sweet babies who have come lately! I can’t wait for Maddison Clair in a few weeks!

gift gifts photo (163) photo (164)

I love how these gifts turned out!

No comments: