Sunday, January 6, 2013

This and That

santa

santa2

santa3 santa4

Santa made a surprise visit to BB and Papa’s.

sam photo (102)

Sam got a Spiderman costume at Baxley Christmas and begged me to wear it to school the next day.  I told him NO, but that he could put it in his backpack to take to Mrs. Lacey’s that afternoon.  About 8:15 I received a text message from Jes that said: I just saw Spiderman!

So apparently he was Spiderman all day at school!

This is the conversation that took place that night:

E: Son what were you wearing at school today?

Sam: My shirt

E: Is that all?

Sam: Oh and my jeans

E: Is that all?

Sam: (with a smirk) Oh yeah my socks

E: Is that all?

Sam: Ok and my Spiderman costume

cookies

Making cookies for Santa.  One in an astronaut costume, one in a gymnastic leotard, and one in jammies.

collage

Christmas 2012 163

Christmas 2012 162 Christmas 2012 164 Christmas 2012 165

Christmas 2012 168

Some fun in the leaves…before the snow!

No comments: