Thursday, January 13, 2011

NOLA

NOLA 005

Back in October we decided to take a quick trip to New Orleans.  We never dreamed the Razorbacks would be going to the Sugar Bowl.  So it looks like we missed the party by a couple of days, but we still had a BLAST!  E and I love New Orleans and this is the only time of year he can really get away.  So we caught a flight out of LR and enjoyed a long weekend.  Bill and Linz went with us and we had so much fun.  Linz took some of these pictures with her phone.

nola1

nola4

nola2

NOLA 004

NOLA 002

NOLA 001

NOLA 007

NOLA 008

NOLA 009

NOLA 010

Linz playing the piano in the hotel lobby around 2:00 am.  It was so nice to get away and not have a schedule.  We just ate and ate and drank and ate and did I mention we ate? HA!  I thought I was going to turn into an oyster.  We so enjoyed NOLA!

Of course I did miss my babies so much!  We were afraid we weren’t going to be able to fly in Monday night due to the weather, but we made it.  I was so ready to see them!

No comments: